004 - A Hole in the World

Occasionally I like to take a couple days to read through a random children's book that I'll pick up at a thrift store. This time I read through A Hole in the World by Sid Hite. To be honest, I normally find children's book quite enjoyable because they are quick easy reads. This book was no different in that regard. It was a quick read that I was able to read even with distractions and still catch the plot and story.

The story is centered around the main character getting into some trouble and his parents sending him off to his aunt and uncle's farm for the summer. The book is about the experiences he has there at the farm. The book has an excellent balance of experiences ranging from love to ghost stories to the reward of hard work. Not a bad book all things considered.

Buy it here:
HOLE IN THE WORLD

No comments:

Post a Comment