025 - Ralph S. Mouse

Occasionally I enjoy checking out a book from my childhood. This time was a book by Beverly Cleary that I remember my teacher reading to me as I fell asleep at naptime during my elementary days. This time through I did the reading myself, but still thoroughly enjoyed myself.

The book is a simple but quite entertaining. The simple plot looks something like this: Boy meets mouse. Boy takes mouse to school. School kids think mouse is cool. Mouse wants to go home. Boy returns mouse. All in all a simple plot, but a great story. This book is well written and engages the mind of any youngster who may be reading it. I would recommend this book to any young person looking for a good book who is reading chapter books. This is one of the better chapter books I’ve read by a great author.

No comments:

Post a Comment