087 - The Global-Warming Deception


Many people over the years have accused Environmentalists of fear mongering.  Many assume that they make up facts and figures about global warming in an effort to gain political power.  However, after reading this book I’ve learned that the Religious Right also does their fair share of fear mongering.  Grant Jeffrey wrote this book in an effort to point out how those who teach Global Warming are essentially trying to destroy America.  Yes, it is as ridiculous as it sounds.  His book comes across as ignorant and sensational.  I am disappointed that Waterbrook would even consider publishing such rubbish.  I thought about selling my copy on Amazon to be done with it, but I decided it was bad enough that I didn’t want anyone to purchase it.  Rather I will keep it around to remind me of how ignorance has run rampant in the church, and encourage me to continue to educate Christians.

I’m supposed to let you know that Waterbrook gave me a copy of this book in exchange for a honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment