107 - Max on Life

I recently read the e-book "Max on Life" by Max Lucado. This book is based on people writing to Max and asking all different kinds of questions that they have about life and life situations and Max responded to them based on a biblical view. Max referenced the bible in every answer he gave, and a list of verses he used to respond were included in the back of the book. Some of the issues he covers in the book vary from "Why am I here?" to "Why church?" to "Who goes to Heaven?" etcetera.

At first I wasn't drawn in, because it seemed as if I had already heard the questions and seen the answers before about why I am here and such, but as it got more towards the middle of the book about marriage and relationships, I got more into it. I was definitely impressed with the way Max biblically answered each question, giving backup from God's word for every situation.

Because of the wide variety of questions, I believe that this book would be helpful for every type of Christian, whether they are new or have been a Christian for a long time and I would recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment