080 - Defiant Joy

I've always loved G. K. Chesterton.  This book does an excellent job of portraying the man who has influenced so many Christian thinkers.  Belmonte does a super job of showing us the real Chesterton, not just the writer.  We get to see his character through his written word.  The book is excellently written and one of the best biographies I've read in a while.  Highly recommended to anyone who loves G.K. or even for those who have never heard of him.  You'll not just get to see Chesterton's character, but also read about some of his works and his various accomplishments.  I though Belmonte did an excellent job of writing this book.

I'm also supposed to let you know I received this book from Thomas Nelson in exchange for a fair and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment