082 - The Quotable Chesterton

Have you ever been working on a lesson or a paper and tried to find a good quote for the introduction or ending?  I know I have on several occasions.  I've always loved quotes.  Good ones normally get written out and stuck on my wall somewhere, great ones get blog posts.  The Quotable Chesterton compiled by Kevin Belmonte is an extremely useful resource to have around for those who like me enjoy good quotes.  Belmonte offers quotes from G. K. Chesterton on a variety of topics.  He even includes endnotes so that it's easy and convenient to cite the original source in a paper.  This book wouldn't be successful if it weren't for Chesterton who said and wrote many inspiring things in his life.  Chesterton's work is broken down and allows the reader to easily locate the subject of their choice and see what Chesterton had to say about it.  I highly recommend this book.

I'm also supposed to let you know I received this book from Thomas Nelson in exchange for a fair and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment