093 - If God, Why Evil?

There are few apologists that are very practical and yet powerfully convincing.  Norman Geisler is one of them.  Geisler has written this brief book simply over the problem of evil.  I've read several of his book, and yet this one is my personal favorite.  The book was short enough to be easily digested, yet long enough to get his full argument.  He didn't cut corners just to make the book shorter.  At 173 pages the book is crammed with information and theological/philosophical thoughts.  I would recommend this book to anyone who struggles with this question.  I would recommend this book to anyone who knows someone who has raised the problem of evil being their reason for rejecting Christ.  Geisler is an extremely intelligent individual and does an excellent job tackling this issue.

I'm also supposed to let you know that Bethany House gave me a free review copy of the book in exchange for a fair and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment