055 - Outlive Your Life

What would it be like to live intentionally?  What would it be like to live with boldness?  How amazing would it be if the things we do outlive us?  Those are some of the topics Lucado's latest book tackles.  Not necessarily the most unique topics ever, but when you've published a million books like Lucado who can blame you?  I thought the book was an easy read and like all of Lucado's books I'd have no problem recommending it to someone new to the faith, however if you're looking for fresh insights this book will probably feel familiar and like an episode of Sportscenter on the second time through.  Check it out from a library or encourage your church to buy a copy for their resources.


Also, I’m supposed to let you know that I was given a free review copy of the book, but that has nothing to do with whether or not I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment