053 - The Butterfly Effect

Rarely am as disappointed in a well published author than when I read through one of their "gift books."  I recently flew through The Butterfly Effect by Andy Andrews.  I always wonder why a book with half the information of a normal book could be worth the same cost.  The Butterfly Effect would have made an excellent real book.  Andrews is an excellent writer, and makes a great point.  However, the entire book felt like an extended blog post and took less than an hour to read through.  I got my copy for free, read through it, wrote this review, and gave it away.  I wouldn't recommend spending money on The Butterfly Effect.  If your interested in Andrews writing (and rightly so) then check out one of his real books.


Also, I’m supposed to let you know that I was given a free review copy of the book, but that has nothing to do with whether or not I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment