052 - The Heavens Proclaim His Glory

Rarely am I as excited about a picture book as I was when expecting this one. The idea behind the book hooked me from the beginning. An artistic compilation of pictures taken from the Hubble Telescope with Scripture and various quotes regarding God’s creation. The book has some of the best photographs I’ve ever seen, simply marvelous. One can’t help but flip through the book taking in the majesty and beauty of space. As my wife and I looked through this book we both came to realize how intricate the galaxies are. I mentioned how this book would make it tough to ever believe the universe was just a big accident.

I would recommend this book to anyone looking for a great conversation starter to put on their coffee table. I know we’ll be putting our copy back on our table and thumbing through it off an on.

Also, I’m supposed to let you know that I was given a free review copy of the book, but that has nothing to do with whether or not I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment