048 - William F. Buckley

William F. Buckley was an interesting man. To be honest, before I requested the biography on his life I had never heard of him before. Buckley was an inspiring character and the book about his life was well written. Jeremy Lott did an excellent job of helping his readers understand Buckley’s life. To be honest, there are a great deal of issues I have with Buckley (considering he started what would later be hijacked by the religious right). However, I still thought the book was interesting. I was intrigued that Buckley was painted in a super positive light, and I’m not sure if I think he was a perfect as the author makes him out to be.

Also, I’m supposed to let you know that I was given a free review copy of the book, but that has nothing to do with whether or not I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment