100 - The Charlatan's Boy

I'm a huge fan of young adult fiction.  I love a good story.  Jonathan Rogers didn't let me down with his latest book "The Charlatan's Boy."  I found the book addictive.  I simply couldn't put it down.  The story was lighthearted and funny offering plenty of chances to laugh and enjoy myself.  The book was also written in a way that would make it an excellent read for both teens and adults.  The book was excellent and I'd recommend it to anyone seeking a good story.

The book was also a super quick read.  Not necessarily because it was short, but because it's one of the those books you just can't seem to tear yourself away from.

I'm supposed to let you know that I received my copy from Waterbrook Press in exchange for a fair and honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment