043 - Fearless

What would life be like if you were able to live without fear? I don’t know about you, but my life would be drastically different. Max Lucado explores why Christians should be able to live without fear. His book covers several of the major fears people face. I actually used the book along with the small group study and it was excellent. The only problem I have with Lucado’s book is that it turns out like all of Lucado’s books. Same material different packaging. I really like Lucado’s writing, but wonder how hard it would be to come up with some new material. Perhaps he could write a book for people who are already walking with God and have a strong relationship with Him.

Also, I’m supposed to let you know that I was given a free review copy of the book, but that has nothing to do with whether or not I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment