044 - Jungle Warefare

The book jungle warfare was a book I reluctantly agreed to read through. I wasn’t sure if I would enjoy it or even if it would be good. But since I was looking for something to read and it was available on Thomas Nelson’s website I requested it.

As I first opened it up I realized the book was designed to be read through as 22-day devotional (of sorts). The second part of the book is designed to be a Q&A with the author. I ignored the 22-day format and read straight through the book, however unlike many books I felt that this one read quite easily straight through. The book takes survival guide articles and applies them to Christians in the business world. I’m not in the business world, but I still thought the book was an excellent read and offered a great deal of insights for the Christian who finds himself in a sales position. If you’re a Christian individual who is having difficulty navigating the world of sales I would highly recommend picking this book up.

Also, I’m supposed to let you know that I was given a free review copy of the book, but that has nothing to do with whether or not I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment